Thursday, May 19, 2011

VOM May Spotlight: 'Melinda Leal Photography'

Melinda and I met in the sixth grade, when she briefly attended
Montgomery. We then attended Jr High together. From the start
her cool energy and genuine heart, made it very easy to befriend
her. Uniquely, she is equally as cool, sincere and kind as she was
during our adolescence. We had years of separation due to her
family move... college for me... military for her... we both got
married and Melinda began raising her beautiful family.

However, we linked up again when she moved back to
North Texas. She has been capturing memories for my family
and many others every since.

Melinda has been the "official" photographer of our family. LOL.
(My daddy & sisters adore her) She's done the photographs
of my youngest sister's "21st Birthday Party", my god sister's
maternity shoot, our family reunion, and even our family photo shoot.














Melinda Leal is awesome with people, she's patient, and
has such a artistic eye...All things you look for in a photographer!

Please visit http://www.melindalealphotography.com/
for all of your event or personal photography needs.
Portraits, Family, Maternity,Weddings, Engagement, Parties.
I promise you'll be more than pleased with her services.

God Bless You Mel! I pray that he enlarges your territory...
so that it matches your heart. I don't know how such a petite
woman carries such a heart.  XO*Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment